Mediwest Care are currently hiring Health Care Assistant’s for an award winning retirement village in the beautiful town of Portumna, Co.Galway.
We are looking for Health Care Assistant’s who are passionate about elderly care.
This retirement village is a purpose built, state of the art residential care home within walking distance of all local amenities in the town of Portumna in Co Galway.
Their mission is provide their residents with a homely and caring environment in which to live and always aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents.`
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates must have a certificate in or be currently studying for FETAC /QQI Level 5 or equivalent, with Care of the elderly module. Knowledge of; Safeguarding Vulnerable adults, Management of behavior that challenges and dementia care. Candidates must have a current certificate in People Moving and Handling
- Passionate about elderly care
- Ability to be flexible and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent verbal & written communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Attitude required Candidates must be flexible and available to work allocated hours
This is a full time permanent position
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.